The lowest bonds that we’ve been seeing have been $7,500 nationally, while the highest bonds have been $25,000 and up to $60,000 bonds.
- To provide partial bonds to those detained
- To seek out matching fund amounts for those currently detained by bond recipients community
- To foster community within the bond fund to continuously support a rotating bond fund for those facing state violence
- All bonds will be posted by members of the bond fund committee to ensure return of the bond to the fund
- Transwomen are prioritized for bonds
- Those that are LGBTQIA & HIV+ are prioritized for bonds
- The bond committee has the discretion to provide bonds based on a case- by- case basis dependent on funding available and bond recipient circumstances
Need help with a bond? Email us here.